It’s Sunday and in case you don’t have a nice book to read I got something for you! Unfortunately the story telling website Tapestry will shut down and all of my stories will be gone. :( You have the chance to keep reading all of them though – just use the links below. I’m really proud of this nice collection. Enjoy tapping!
- Bear girl (a story about a sad but brave girl)
- Everything has a story (POV of a house plant) Part 1, 2, 3 & 4
- San Francisco (a diary about my first time in the United States of America) Part 1, 2, 3 and 4
- The Valentine’s Card (a story about a sad greeting card)
- Everyone has a story (a story about me)
- How to love me (a guide how to love yourself)